Our services experts are here to help every step of the way.
A list of our services
Ease the burden of consumer regulatory compliance by outsourcing any or all of your compliance operation to us. Take advantage of our proven technology expertise and our compliance best practices models.
Data & Marketing
Get a wide variety of data and digital marketing services that create significant value for direct marketers. Our data services are available for multiple channels including phone data for telemarketing. Learn More
Have customers given you permission to call them on their cell phones? This service determines the likelihood that the same person is still associated with that number. Reduce compliance risk & call with confidence!Learn More
Access regulatory charts & newsGet Access
Compliance Managed Services
Do Not Call List Management
Simplify your compliance efforts and take advantage of our expertise in consumer regulatory compliance, especially as it relates to Do Not Call compliance. We dedicate significant resources to maintaining the most current Do Not Call databases including the FTC Do Not Call Registry and all relevant state lists.
We can compile and maintain any Do Not Call lists that you licensed based on your specifications and calling requirements - including optional lists such as the NeuStar Wireless Portability list or your own company-specific Do Not Call list.
We have stringent processes in place to acquire, validate and verify all Do Not Call data. We are so confident about our processes that we warrant the accuracy and timeliness of the Do Not Call databases.
PossibleNOW's experience in telemarketing regulatory compliance indicates that many sellers may not properly monitor and enforce their telemarketing activities. This can leave a seller vulnerable to problems that can lead to violations.
Our Managed Services group can evaluate your post-call data to identify any of these potential risks:
- Calls made to phone numbers that are on a state or Federal Do Not Call list
- Calls made to wireless phone numbers
- Calls made based on an Established Business Relationship (EBR) exemption after the "good through" date has expired
- Calls made based on an EBR exemption into states that do not permit EBR calls
- Calls made to consumers whose numbers are on the company’s internal Do Not Call list
Get a customized DNCAudit service including the data to be collected, the file formats and the steps in the data collection process.
Should our DNCAudit service identify any violations, you can take immediate corrective action.
Avoid oversuppressing phone numbers in your company-specific database that may now be callable.
PossibleNOW's DNCDirector service uses proprietary data hygiene processes to ensure effective, ongoing management of your internal Do Not Call list including:
- Household turnover analysis
- Calls made to wireless phone numbers
- Area code updating
- Time limit expiration
DNCDirector cleanses your company-specific Do Not Call database by identifying and "reclaiming" permanently disconnected and reassigned phone numbers. Our proprietary algorithms determine if the reported disconnects are valid, permanent disconnects, and when a disconnected phone number shows a change of address and is assigned to a new household.
- Utilize Industry Best Practices
Meet - and exceed - state and federal requirements for proper management and maintenance of company-specific Do Not Call lists.
- A Defendable Safe Harbor Position
PossibleNOW's DNCDirector suite of data hygiene services has been thoroughly reviewed by leading law firms who specialize in telemarketing law.
- Get Immediate ROI
Increase your calling population - and your revenue potential.
Request a Demo. Seeing is believing!Request Now
Data & Marketing Services
Mobile Scoring Service
Mobile Scoring is a service that determines the likelihood that a person is still associated with a specific cell phone number. That likelihood is shown as a confidence score.
- Easy to segment your customer database as to which mobile numbers present the least risk to call and/or text.
- Reduce risk of significant fines by improving the likelihood that you are calling the person who gave permission to contact them on their cell phone.
- Show good faith effort to verify right party contact.
Right Party Contact Data
- Phone append & reverse phone append - add the most current residential or business phone number to your contact lists. Data is updated daily.
- New mover data - fresh, accurate new mover data available on a daily or weekly basis
- Consumer or business leads by geographic area - highly accurate, premium phone data
Data Insights & Database Management
- National Telephone Database - US & Canada telephone database updated daily from the telephone companies for both residential and business listings
- National Mobile Database – over 100 million mobile listings with name, address and cell phone number
- Demographic & Segmentation – over 300 different behavioral and purchasing selects
- Create, manage and deploy highly personalized and relevant communications to customers and prospects
- Manage multiple data sources across each campaign; deliver offers based on targeted segments
- Track, measure and report the marketing efficiencies across all channels
- Keep all communications compliant with existing rules and regulations
I want to mitigate TCPA compliance riskLearn How
Mobile Scoring Services
Ensure Right Party Contact to Mobile Devices; Increase Revenue Potential
PossibleNOW's Mobile Scoring service determines the likelihood that a person is still associated with a specific cell phone number. That likelihood is shown as a confidence score. Using this confidence score makes it easy to segment your customer database as to which mobile numbers present the least risk to call and/or text.
- Reduce risk of hefty fines by improving the likelihood that you are calling the person who gave you permission to contact them on their cell phone
- Each name and cell phone number on your list receives a confidence score (A through F) with A being the most confident and F being the least confident
- Segment your database lists based on the business logic (such as only contacting those with the highest confidence scores)
- Open up contactable mobile phone numbers in your database since you have greater confidence about the owner of that number
For details or to arrange a free trial, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.